Macarthur Square (the “Centre”) and the Online Facilities described below are operated by Lend Lease Property Management (Australia) Pty Limited as agent for the owners of the Centre. Lend Lease Property Management (Australia) Pty Limited is part of the Lend Lease Group which also includes the operating entities which are listed at www.lendlease.com. The owners of the Centre and the Lend Lease Group are referred to in this Privacy Statement as “we”, “us” or “our”.
We will post any changes to this Privacy Statement on the Centre’s website, so we encourage you to check this Privacy Statement from time to time.
In addition to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy and data protection provisions that apply to certain activities or service, or that apply to you if you are an employee, agent, contractor, job applicant, tenant or are otherwise employed by a member of the Lend Lease Group (for example, provisions relating to your use of technology). Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. [In some circumstances you may also agree to us handling personal data in particular ways not described here.
The personal data about you which we may collect includes:
• information collected when you log-in to our Online Facilities or register with us in connection with any of our programs or offerings, which may include (but are not limited to) personal data such as your name, sex, date of birth, contact details and shopping habits and preferences;
• information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
• the content of forms you submit to us in writing or via our Online Facilities, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
• information submitted if you participate in a survey or competition;
• details of any communications or interactions you have with us via the Online Facilities, telephone, writing, in person or otherwise, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number and information about your enquiry or issue;
• information relating to our management of the Centre or in connection with incidents occurring at or in connection with the Centre or our Online Facilities, which may include personal injuries, misconduct, breach of conditions or unlawful activity;
• records from any audio or visual surveillance devices used at our premises and in connection with our Online Facilities;
• transaction data about how you interact with us, such as the coupons you view, download, purchase and/or redeem, and how you interact with retailers and service providers.
We collect personal data directly from you, from records of our dealings with you and from third parties including public sources, other Lend Lease Group companies, your organisation, your representatives, information service providers and the parties with whom we exchange information as described here.
Where you provide us with personal data about someone else you must have their consent to provide their personal data to us based on this Privacy Statement.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
• where you have provided your resume, to consider you for particular jobs that may arise in the Lend Lease Group;
• purposes related to the Lend Lease Group's research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
• purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of our products and services, the Centre and our Online Facilities;
• to understand your interests and behaviour relevant to use of products and services so that we can provide you with more effective communications and services;
• to operate any membership and/or loyalty schemes, including sales tracking, the administration of rewards and offers and account management;
• to link or combine your personal data with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• where Lend Lease suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
• where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, a direct or indirect interest in the Lend Lease Group, an asset of the Lend Lease Group or the Centre.
We may not be able to do these things without your personal data, for example we may not be able to consider or respond to your requests.
We may also provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), online (including websites and mobile apps) and other means, unless you opt out or we are subject to legal restrictions including the Spam Act 2003 and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006. These communications may relate to third parties, the Centre, retailers who operate at Lend Lease Group properties or service providers that provide services to us from time to time. You can opt out by following the instructions under “Contact details” below, or within relevant communications.
We may exchange personal data within the Lend Lease Group, the owners of the Centre and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may exchange that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing our products and services such as organisations who provide archival, auditing, insurance, professional advisory (including legal, accounting and business consulting), debt collection, banking, marketing, advertising, mail house, delivery, recruitment, customer contact, technology, research, utility, research, investigation, data processing, data analytics and security services. We will also disclose personal data as required by law. We may also exchange personal data with retailers and service providers that operate at Lend Lease Group centres or third parties, but will not do so for their direct marketing purposes if you opt out as set out below.
Some of the disclosures of personal data to third parties described in this Privacy Statement may be to Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada or Singapore. Personal data may also be stored in those countries. Where you consent to this Privacy Statement, you understand and agree that while the third parties will often be subject to confidentiality or privacy obligations, we will not be accountable for the third party under the Privacy Act 1988 (including, without limitation, Australian Privacy Principle 8.1) and you may not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 or in the overseas jurisdiction.
We may from time to time provide and connect with you through a range of online facilities in relation to the Centre, including:
• the website under the domain name www.macarthursquare.com.au ("Website")
• email and other online communications between us, and
• any other websites, social media profiles, mobile applications and other online facilities on which we have posted or linked to this Privacy Statement,
(the “Online Facilities”).
Further personal data we may collect through our Online Facilities includes:
• information input or submitted to interactive components of our Online Facilities such as search tools, wish lists and calculators;
• details of the web pages, links and sections you access on the Online Facilities, and any third party web pages which refer you to the Online Facilities;
• personalisation preferences you select as you use the Online Facilities;
• information about your use of our Online Facilities including your location and IP address (and other identifier for your computer or device) which we may log when you use our Online Facilities; and
• location data transmitted from your smart phone handset or other device used to access our Online Facilities, unless you have set your device not to transmit location data.
Without your personal data, some of our Online Facilities or parts of them may be limited in availability and functionality.
We may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you to remember you and to personalise our Online Facilities and communications and provide content that matches your interests and preferences or otherwise customise your experience of our Online Facilities.
We use and disclose aggregated and de-identified data collected through our Online Facilities for purposes including improving our Online Facilities and our services.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some of our Online Facilities or sections of them. For your own protection, we require that you keep these confidential and recommend that you change your password regularly.
Our Online Facilities may, from time to time, contain links to the websites and online services of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites and online facilities are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites and online facilities for their respective privacy statements.
Other advertisers on the Online Facilities
When we send you emails or other electronic messages, we may record where you open the message and click on particular links. This helps us to better understand what information is of interest to you.
We are constantly developing and enhancing our use of online technologies, and make reasonable efforts to ensure we keep this Privacy Statement and related documents up to date in this regard. Please check back when you return to use our Online Facilities to ensure you are familiar with our current practices.
How we handle email and "Contact us" messages
We may preserve the content of any email or "Contact us" or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages may be used or disclosed as set out in this Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
Access to and correction of information
From time to time, our Online Facilities may allow you to register to use them or sections of them. If you are a registered user of any of our Online Facilities, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of the relevant Online Facility, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from the Centre, you can unsubscribe from these communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. There is no fee for this service.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
• ask any questions or provide feedback about this Privacy Statement;
• opt out of direct marketing with respect to the Centre;
• make a request for access to or correction of any personal data that we may hold about you; or
• make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
Phone: Outside of Australia dial: +61 2 9236 6111
From Australia dial: 1800 233 066
Mail: Privacy Officer
Lend Lease Property Management (Australia) Pty Limited
Level 4, 30 The Bond
30 Hickson Road
Sydney NSW 2000
Lend Lease Property Management (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 61 002 894 153