Fernwood Fitness Guilt Free Chocolate Balls
Posted on 29 December by
A healthier option this summer
- Inner Body Boost chocolate mix
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Banana
- 1 Avocado
- Coconut shavings
- Chia seeds
- Bee Pollen (optional)
- Start by adding five large tablespoons of coconut oil to a preheated pot on the stove set on a high temperature.
- Once melted thoroughly, turn down the stove to a low-medium heat and add 8-10 tablespoons of Inner Body Boost healthy chocolate powder. Stir slowly until the whole mixture has dissolved.
- Add more coconut oil or healthy chocolate powder if needed to ensure the mixture is a thick consistency, then turn the stove top off and set the pot aside.
- Blend or mash the banana and avocado in separate bowls. Ensure there are no lumps before mixing both together.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop small amounts of the mixture. Roll with your hands into little tight balls and place aside onto a plate.
- Pour a thick layer of coconut shavings, chia seeds and bee pollen (if preffered) all into separate bowls. Now roll about a few bowls in coconut shavings, a few in chai seeds and a few in bee pollen.
- Place all the balls onto a plate lined with baking paper. Place into the fridge for 60 minutes and then enjoy!
About Inner Body Boost
Inner Body Boost creates delicious healthy chocolate blends that can be transformed into hot chocolates, smoothies, acai bowls or mixed into raw treats like bliss balls and cakes and slices. Containing just four ingredients, (mesquite, carob, cacao and raw cinnamon) it's sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan and gluten free, meaning you can enjoy sweets without the added guilt.
See innerbodyboost.com.au for more guilt-free chocolate recipes.