Here comes Santa Claus
13 Nov - 24 Dec
Santa is coming to town!
We are delighted to welcome Santa back to Macarthur Square this Christmas. We’ve been busy planning with Santa and his elves to bring you a safe and magical experience.
All the way from the North Pole, Santa’s visit will delight kids, big and small. To ensure the safety of your family and our staff, online bookings to visit Santa are essential and we won’t be taking walk-ups. Photos will look a little different this year with families sitting at a safe distance from Santa, although we promise it will still be fun and memorable.
Be sure to book your photo session, visit Santa's Retreat located in Centre Court and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Book now here.
What you need to do:
• Book online (we suggest booking early to secure your preferred date and time)
• Have your booking confirmation ready to show Santa’s helper on the day, either on your phone or print off your confirmation.
• Arrive within 5-minutes of your booking and not any earlier or later. This will help avoid queues and customers gathering.
• Please wear your mask and wait in queue, whilst maintaining social distancing from other groups.
What you can expect on the day:
• One of Santa’s helpers will look after you and ensure everyone follows our COVID-Safe measures.
• All visitors will sit/stand a safe 1.5m distance from Santa and his helpers, but you can still tell Santa what you want for Christmas.
• All props will be handled by Santa and his team.
• A max number of people can be in a photo at any one time.
• Hand sanitiser will be available for your use.
• Staff will also explain the COVID- Safe process to you on arrival.
• You will be further distanced from staff by a protective screen and a separate monitor to view your photos.
• While you can’t sit on Santa’s lap, you’ll be seated nearby on stools that will be cleaned between sessions.
• You can expect to wait up to 5 minutes for your photos. Photos will be collected from a designated pick up area. Santa’s Helpers will be able to assist you with this on the day.
• Before starting work each day, Santa and his helpers will have their health and temperatures checked.
• Staff will also be frequently cleaning all customer touch points and between sessions.
• If you or your family are feeling unwell or awaiting COVID test results you are not permitted to attend your session but can rebook to attend at a later date.
For more information on our COVID safe measures see here.