Posted on 18 March by
Let’s work together to keep our shopping centre safe
Let’s work together to keep our centre safe.
The health and well being of our customers, centre staff and local community is our highest priority. Thank you for making it yours too.
Our centre remains open and trading, and we are delighted to welcome back many retailers who have reopened their stores. We continue to support our retailers to adjust their trading hours throughout this time.
Here’s how we’re taking care of you
On your next visit to the centre, you’ll see some of the additional measures we’ve put in place to help keep you safe, such as:
- Increased hand sanitiser stations throughout the centre
- Additional and frequent cleaning of all customer touch points
- Facilitating and encouraging social distancing with signage throughout the centre, limiting the number of customers in stores, lifts and throughout our malls
- Monitoring and encouraging customers to social distance
- Displaying health and hygiene reminders to shoppers throughout the centre
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are feeling unwell
- Additional protocols for the hire and cleaning of Centre mobility equipment.
We continue to monitor the advice from the Australian Government and the Department of Health, to ensure our Centre and our practices evolve to reflect ongoing changes.
How you can help to shop safe
We all have a role to play in keeping each other safe. We ask that when shopping at Macarthur Square you follow these simple guidelines.
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Allow extra time for your shopping visit. You may need to queue outside your favourite stores (due to store capacity limits)
- Download the COVIDSafe app
- Stay at home if you’re unwell
The health and well being of our community is our priority. Thank you for making it yours too.
We hope to see you soon.